Founded in 2001 ANKAAA’s Arts Backbone magazine gives insight into what is happening in Aboriginal Art Centres across the Top End of the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
In this issue:
- Message from the ANKAAA Chairperson – Djambawa Marawili AM
- Yalangbara: Art and Landcare, by Banduk Marika
- Yulyurlu Lorna Fencer Napurrurla, By Margie West, Curator
- Regina Pilawuk Wilson: New Textile Designs and Paintings
By Regina Pilawuk Wilson and Harriet Fesq, Durrmu Arts
- ANKAAA Artists Receive Prestigious Art Awards!
- ANKAAA Artists Exhibiting Internationally
- Mavis Ganambarr – Weaving Powerhouse!, By Digital Future Media, Elcho Island
- A Renaissance for Waringarri Aboriginal Arts, By Geraldine Henrici, Waringarri Aboriginal Arts
And much much more!