Founded in 2001 ANKAAA’s Arts Backbone magazine gives insight into what is happening in Aboriginal Art Centres across the Top End of the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
In this issue:
- Introduction by Christina Davidson, ANKAAA CEO
- The Mount Bundy Statement, 2013
- ANKAAA Annual Conference 2013, Mt. Bundy Station
- Harvesting Traditional Knowledge – String Making Workshop
- Harvesting Traditional Knowledge – Kimberley Workshop
- ‘Mari’wi or Waltarima’ by Geoff Crispin, Manager, Jilamara Arts and Crafts
- The Larrakia Petition in ‘Treaty Yeah?’
- String Theory: Focus on Contemporary Australian Art Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney
- Megan Yunupingu: Art Centre Manager Focus
- Kittey Malarvie & Karen Mills: Conversations & Connection
And much much more!